Silentnight Eco Comfort Pillow – Soft
The eco-friendly foam-free Eco Comfort Pillow is made from 100% recyclable plastic bottles to bring you premium comfort that won’t cost the planet or your pocket. In fact, for every Eco Comfort Pillow we have made, we have prevented around 17 plastic bottles going into landfill or the ocean.
The pillow is filled with high performance Eco Comfort Fibres™ that spring back to shape to provide long lasting support. The spiral shaped fibres help to give the pillow that extra bit of recovery and bounce. This results in a soft and plump pillow that is ideal for people who sleep on their front or back. The breathable outer fabric also helps to improve air circulation for a refreshing night’s sleep.
The pillow is made right here in the UK and come with a two year manufacturer’s guarantee so you can sleep soundly with your purchase. The Eco Comfort Pillow is hypoallergenic which means it does not contain any materials that are likely to cause allergies. It is also machine washable at 40°C which means you can keep your pillow feeling fresh and clean for longer.
The Important Bits
- Filled with high performance Eco Comfort fibres which are made from 100% recycled materials
- Soft support, suitable for front and side sleepers
- Made in the UK
- Machine washable at 40°C, made with a knitted polyester cover for great recovery wash after wash
- 2 year manufacturers guarantee
- Material: Knitted Polyester
- Filling: 100% recycled materials
- Firmness: Soft
- Ideal Position: Back/Front Sleeper
Washable at 40°
We Also Recommend
Silentnight Quilted Wool Pillow - Medium