Silentnight Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Allergy Duvet - 10.5 Tog
The Silentnight anti-allergy duvet is filled with anti-allergy hollowfibre that actively protects your duvet from bacteria and dust mites. This helps to prevent allergies and keep your duvet feeling fresh and clean, whilst keeping you comfortable for a restful night’s sleep. Silentnight anti-allergy fibres are approved by the British Allergy Foundation, which means they have the ultimate seal of approval. Silentnight fibres have been scientifically tested and are proven to reduce or remove allergens from the indoor environment. The 10.5 tog anti-allergy duvet is ideal for warmer summer months and is encased in a soft microfibre cover to keep you relaxed and comfortable throughout the night.
The Important Bits
- BACTERIA BLOCKER: Filled with anti-bacterial, anti-allergy fibres that actively protect against bacteria and dust-mites. Helps prevent allergies and keep your duvet feeling fresh and clean.
- ANTI-ALLERGY: Our anti-allergy fibres are approved by the British Allergy Foundation, which means they have the ultimate seal of approval, perfect for allergy and asthma sufferers.
- TRIED AND TESTED: Scientifically tested and proven to reduce or remove allergens that could otherwise be present in some quilts.
- ULTIMATE COMFORT: Comfort comes first. Made with the best quality materials and fibres.
- MACHINE WASHABLE: Machine washable at 40°C, encased in a soft microfibre cover for great recovery wash after wash
- GUARANTEE: 5 year manufacturer’s guarantee and made in the UK
- Washable at 40°
- Cool Tumble Dry
We Also Recommend
Silentnight Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Allergy Duvet - 4.5 Tog